Monday, December 6, 2010

Starfish and Buttonhole Stitches

Crafting My Best Life, continued…

DCF 1.0

One of the projects was a starfish of felt with arms to hold messages of love from those we hold dear – I had forgotten how cheerful red felt is! Specially with yellow buttonhole stitch. Now I want to make an ocean full of cheerful starfish!

 

DCF 1.0

Tags to remind me of goals, a book for journaling

 

DCF 1.0

But the main goal: mission statements. Business on the right, personal on the left. This is a box lid, for the class we decorated a shoe sized box to hold the projects. I didn’t have a shoe box handy so I used the box from a Diwali Barbie who now dances in my studio (and looks exactly like Aishwarya Rai).

 

DCF 1.0

Keep howling!

1 comment:

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: You do amazing work. Thank you so much for sharing your talents. Blessings, Martha